College and Career Testing
College and Career Testing Information
Colony High SAT/ACT testing
Registration MUST be completed online
CHS Code: 020286
As of July 31, the College Board has put the following requirements in place for SAT testing:
- All students and staff must wear a mask throughout their time in the test center.
- Students must pull the mask away from their face during center and room check-in for visual inspection.
- Plastic bags will be provided and issued to students in testing rooms so that electronic devices can be stored during testing; students will place their device in its bag and will place the bag in a bin.
- Students will be spaced 6 feet apart during testing and will be expected to maintain a 6-foot distance during check-in and breaks.
- The College Board has allowed for increased check-in and break time so that these conditions to be met/maintained.
All tests are on Saturdays. Students need to check-in at CHS at 7:00 the morning of the test. Dismissal time may range from noon to 1:30 depending on the type of test, COVID19 protocols, and/or accommodations for students. As of August 13, College Board requires all students and staff to wear a mask while they are in the building. Test room capacities have been reduced, and additional time has been added to breaks to allow for social distancing as appropriate. Students will be asked to remove their mask briefly at the time of building check-in and individual room check-in for identification purposes.
SAT CHS test dates 2021-2022:
- August 28th
- October 2nd
- December 4th
- March 12th
- May 7th
ACT CHS test dates 2021-2022:
- September 11th
- December 11th
- February 12nd
- April 2nd
*ACT may add dates in the fall/winter; those will be posted when the information is available.
It is possible that CHS may be closed on one or more test dates due to COVID19 outbreak; please check the CHS website often in the days/weeks leading up to testing for updated information.