Colony Advisory Program
Advisory is a program which provides a time and a place for a group of students and a professional leader to interact. The leader has a special responsibility as an advocate for the students to help them deal with concerns not normally acknowledges in other class settings, primarily those associated with the affective domain. These include organization, time-management, goal setting, peer interactions, career education, and specific health topics.
- Help students to develop a good work ethic
- Provide all students with career, individual, and group guidance
- Hold students accountable for their student academic performance
- Build independence in our students
- Build citizenship in our students
- Understand the pre-adolescent's needs, energies, and abilities