Testing InformationColony High School Code: 020286Registration Must be Completed OnlineACT: www.actstudent.orgSAT: www.collegeboard.org
*Please visit ACT & SAT sites to confirm dates as changes may occur.Colony High SAT/ACT testing update 08/03/2020:
As of July 31, the College Board has put the following requirements in place for SAT testing August 29 and September 26:
- All students and staff must wear a mask throughout their time in the test center.
- Students must pull the mask away from their face during center and room check in for visual inspection.
- Plastic bags will be provided and issued to students in testing rooms so that electronic devices can be stored during testing; students will place their device in its bag and will place the bag in a bin.
- Students will be spaced 6 feet apart during testing and will be expected to maintain 6 foot distance during check in and breaks.
- The College Board has allowed for increased check in and break time so that these conditions to be met/maintained.
All tests are on Saturdays. Students need to check in at CHS at 7:00 the morning of the test. Dismissal time may range from noon to 1:30 depending on the type of test, COVID19 protocols, and/or accommodations for students. As of August 13, College Board requires all students and staff to wear a mask while they are in the building. Test room capacities have been reduced, and additional time has been added to breaks to allow for social distancing as appropriate. Students will be asked to remove their mask briefly at the time of building check in and individual room check in for identification purposes.
** It is possible that CHS may be closed on one or more test dates due to COVID19 outbreak; please check the CHS website often in the days/weeks leading up to testing for updated information**
**Colony High will be administering the PSAT on Tuesday, January 26, 2021. Pay $25 on School Cash before signing up with Ms. Wilson in the counseling office.ASVAB sign up in the Counseling Office with Ms. Wilson
** Monday, November 2 ~ Theater ~ 7:30 a.m. **Test ResourcesSee your counselor for Free Test Practice information.Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions www.kaptest.com