There are no upcoming events to display.
Larson Elementary....Home of the Eagles!
- Tuesdays- Fridays - School begins at 9:15am
Tuesday - Friday Drop off time should not be before 9:00am
- *PLC Mondays - School Begins at 10:15am
Monday Drop off time should not be before 10:00am
- Monday-Friday Fast Lane Curbside-Pickup Begins at 3:40pm
(please pick students up by 4:05pm)
- Office hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm
* Professional Learning Community Mondays (PLC Mondays) - All schools in the district are implementing "Team Time" on Monday mornings. Students will start school an hour later than the rest of the week. Busses will run an hour later every Monday morning. Doors will open at 10:00am.
Interim Principal, Polly Rowell, Ed.D.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 907-352-2300
The Larson Elementary Guidelines for Success:
Eagle, Eagle, Eagle. I am an Eagle!
Larson Eagles are:
- E - ENCOURAGING
- A - AMBITIOUS
- G - GENEROUS
- L - LEARNING
- E - EXCELLING
Every day, in every way. We are Larson Eagles!
Excelling Eagles! What's Happening at Larson:
2023-2024 Registration Information
May 19th Last Day of School - Field Day Fun!
Students enjoyed over 15 fun activity stations....face painting, potato sack relays, parachute fun, bouncy houses, and so much more! A hot dog picnic was enjoyed by all. What a great day!
Thank you to everyone that joined us on Friday, May 5th for a fun night filled with SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, ART AND MATH! We had a BLAST!
Welcome to Kindergarten at Larson!
In an effort to make the transition to Kindergarten a fun and successful experience, the Larson Kindergarten Team "rolls in" students.
Individual appointments will be held, each lasting approximately 45-60 minutes. During the individual meeting, students will get to do a scavenger hunt and explore the school and the playground. Kindergarten teachers contact parents in mid- August 2023 with their child’s roll-in date/time.
A small group orientation is held, lasting two hours. The small group orientation is run as a “mini day” so students become familiar with routines and class expectations. Parents: please plan to drop off and pick up your student during the small group session. Kindergarten teachers will contact parents in mid-August 2023 with their child’s orientation date/time.
Brand New to the District? Click Here for Directions on how to set up a ParentVUE account
Important Kindergarten Links
Larson News You Can Use Newsletters - Stay Up to Date!
Students of the Month
Students of the Month are chosen by their teachers because they exemplify academic excellence, exhibit exceptional character, and show their Larson Elementary pride! We applaud all our star students!April/MayMrs. Rowell hosted a pizza and ice cream luncheon on Wednesday, May 3rd for our Students of the Month!
- Kindergarten: John G. from Miss Lamont /Marla P. from Mrs. Taylor
- First Grade: Nikolai L.. from Mrs Chandler/ James M. from Mrs. Easter/ Emmalyn R.. from Mrs. Spindler
- Second Grade: Sylvia F. from Mrs. Burdick/ Weston J.. from Mrs. Alexander
- Third Grade: Quinley S. from Mrs. Cronk/ Evelyn B. from Miss Davis/ MacKenzie E. from Mr. Hinds
- Fourth Grade: Madison C. from Mrs. Callaway/ Baron F. from Mrs. Stiner
- Fifth Grade: Gabrielle C. from Mr. Dorsey/ Jett G. from Mrs. LaPalm/ Michael J. from Mrs. Pitney
- Music: A.T. from Miss Grenier
- Physical Education: Henry T. from Mr. Foster
- Library: Willie R. from Mrs. Stegall
Polly Rowell, Ed.D. - Interim Principal
Email: email@example.comKim Carney - Administrative SecretaryPhone: 907-352-2303Email: Kimberly.Carney@matsuk12.usKelly O'Malley - Secretary/RegistrarPhone: 907-352-2300Email: Kelly.Omalley@matsuk12.us
Larson Elementary Headlines
Back to School Information!
Have a great summer! We look forward to seeing you in August! Click on the picture above for the Back to School Flier.
i-Ready math and English Available During the Summer Months!
Keep the learning going all summer long! Have your student log into their i-Ready Math and English accounts today!
Registration is Open July 1st!
Registration through ParentVUE will be open on July 1st! Visit www.matsuk12.us/registration OR click on the image above.
2023-2024 School Supply Lists
Click the image above for the 2023-2024 School Supply List!