ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Use the links below to access or create your ParentVUE account.
Contact the IT CallCenter at 907-761-4357 (HELP) for ParentVUE assistance and other technical questions.
All student Immunization requirements for School Compliance information.
All students NEW to the district are to provide the following to the school prior to attending class:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record in compliance with the State of Alaska School Immunization Requirements
- High School Student: Out of district transcript
These documents can be uploaded during the registration process or brought directly to the school.
Note: Apply for a boundary exemption through ParentVUE using the Online Registration tab.
- You must submit the Boundary Exempt request and receive approval from the school PRIOR to filling out Online Registration.
- You may see two different year versions of the The Boundary Exemption application:
- The current year application will be available until the end of the current school year.
- Next year's application will be available starting February 15 of the current year.