6th Grade Links
1. Read your whole book!
2. Use the planning sheet to write your commercial.
3. Submit your planning sheet for review & receive the FlipGrid password.
4. Practice, practice, and practice saying your commercial!
5. When prepared, bring your script and book to the recording session.
6. Use the FlipGrid link below.
7. For cell phones download the free Flipgrid app and use the code 3086e7.
8. The password to record is yoda.
9.Review how to record by clicking on this document Flipgrid Directions
*GenresFact and OpinionFact = a specific detail that can beproven as true or false based on objective evidence
Opinion = a feeling, judgment, belief,
or conclusion that cannot be proven true
by objective evidenceWhen reading a website, remember facts andopinions can be interwoven. You as a reader must beable to tell the difference.
Review Fact vs Opinion by watch ONLY 1 of the videos below:Fiction Genre CharacteristicsImage Credit: Gideon BurtonPlagiarism & Paraphrasing
Order in the Library TutorialSee Mrs. Day for login info
Social Studies Resources
Login to your Google Driveaccount before opening worksheetSee Librarian for login infofor home usagePROJECTWorks Cited VideoGeographyCanadian Geographic Regions
Learn about Copyright using the links below
- Copyright Kids
- Taking the Mystery out of Copyright
- Why copyright is important to you
- Copyright Law and You
Biography ProjectsList of TIME Magazine's 100
most influential people of the 20th Century
- Bio. Classroom
- Biographical Dictionary
- Black History: Gale Database
- FactMonster: Biographies
- HistoricFigures: BBC
- EBSCO :online audio books
Click on words below to
locate royalty free images.