Students will use the Houghton Mifflin Go Math! program. This program has an online component for students to support their learning. To access the website, follow the information below.Think Central is a web-based resource for parents and students.Use of this website will give you access to the resources your child uses in class such as: student activity books, homework, and skill-based games.
You may access Think Central through the Mat-Su Borough School District website at: www.matsuk12.us.
Under the Student Tab, click on K-5 Links.
Click on the Think Central icon.
Students may easily login via their Clever App.
Steps to Finding the Math Materials:
- Once logged into the Think Central website . . .
- Select the "resources" tab at the top.
- Select the "GoMath! Student Book G4" icon. This will open the student activity book that we use in our classroom.
- To find the daily lesson and/or homework, use the table of contents to select the lesson we are on according to our classroom homework assignments.
- Once you have the lesson selected, click on the "resource" drop down menu located under the "previous, play, and next" buttons.
- The homework assignments and targeted practice pages will appear in the menu. Click on each and print.