Iditarod ElementaryHOME OF THE HUSKIES!Building promise and potential in the heart of our community.
Click on our links above to access our newsletter, the Iditarod Elementary Facebook page (don't forget to LIKE US) or the iParent link for faster access to registration and more!
Arrival: Morning by Car
- Doors open at 9:00 AM (10:05 on Mondays).
- Parents will drop off students along the front walkway via the right lane as you enter the parking lot. If you choose to park in the parking lot, use the left lane.
- Students will enter the front doors and will walk immediately to their classrooms.
If you would like to walk your child to class, please sign in at the front office.
Departure: by Car
- Dismissal begins at 3:45.
- Classrooms will be stationed in the gym (Kindergarten and 1st grade will be in their classrooms).
- Parents picking up their student(s) will walk into the gym. Please have your ID ready.
- Students must turn off and stow their cell phones in their backpacks upon entering school.
- Please do not text your kids to communicate about bus or transportation changes. Use the School Dismissal Manager App to make any changes by 2:45 PM.
Please help us earn money for our school by signing up for Fred Meyer Community Rewards.
This program donates a portion of your spending to our school.We have good news! For your convenience, Iditarod Elementary utilizes an on-line dismissal management system. It is dependable, easy-to-use, and can be updated by parents and guardians from the convenience of their smart phones, tablets, and PCs. We are encouraging parents/guardians to make all transportation changes through School Dismissal Manager. All changes must be made by 2:45 PM.You can also report any absences using School Dismissal Manager.
Click below to access School Dismissal Manager:
If you have questions, contact the Front Office for more information.
View your child's "Specials" schedule for PE, Music or Library by clicking on the link below. You can also follow their recess and lunch times by viewing the right hand side of the schedule.School Starts - 9:15 AM (Mondays @ 10:15 AM)School Ends - 3:45 PM
Attendance Matters! - Did you know that regular attendance in elementary school sets up a good pattern for your child's entire school career? Show him/her that school comes first by trying to keep days off for illnesses and family emergencies. Also, schedule routine doctor and dentist appointments for afterschool or over school breaks.
Show your "Husky" Pride by wearing our school logo wear or red on Fridays! It's a great way to show our school spirit and lets everyone know how proud you are to attend Iditarod Elementary!
Principal Jones - PrincipalPhone: 907-352-9101Email: email@example.comMs. Angel - Admin. Secretary
Phone: 907-352-9101Email: Angelina.Hansen@matsuk12.usMs. Shay - Secretary 1Phone: 907-352-9100Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgIditarod Fax: 907-352-9180