Welcome to the Larson School Nurse Page!School Year 2020-2021Rebecca Ramilo, RNLarson School NurseContact Info:phone: (907)352-2305fax: (907)352-2345email: Rebecca.Ramilo@matsuk12.ushours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm M-FBack-to-School Reminders:
- Per School Board policy please do not send medications to school with your student (this includes everything from cough drops and beyond).
- All medication must be delivered by a parent/guardian or their adult designee in the original packaging. Prescription medications must have a current prescription label attached.
- Over-the-Counter medications that are permitted to be administered in the school setting include Tylenol(acetaminophen), Motrin(ibuprofen), Benadryl(diphenhydramine), dramamine, lactase, tums and cough drops. Any other OTC medications may only be given with a prescriptive note from a Health Care Provider.
- Please contact the school nurse to complete a permission form if prescription medication needs to be administered to your student during the school year.
Nursing Services: You are welcome to contact the school nurse if you would like your student to have a height/weight, blood pressure, hearing, vision, dental and/or scoliosis screening.
- If your student currently has asthma, diabetes, seizures, or history of severe allergies/anaphylaxis please contact the school nurse to start an action plan for the current school year.
Last Modified on September 22, 2020
I'm Looking For...