4Cs = Community ~ Career ~ College ~ Credit
4Cs at PHS is a daily class (Tuesday through Friday) that will ensure all students graduate with a quality education and are ready for life beyond high school. 4Cs supports our shared vision of creating successful and responsible citizens and community members by supporting their Credit, Career, College, and Community goals.
During 4Cs we will provide:
- A consistent adult mentor for every student for all four years at PHS
- Weekly goal setting and grade check
- A variety of outcomes geared toward students being equipped to be successful academic scholars
- 4Cs mentor that will coordinate with teachers, counselors, and families to foster the success and growth of each student
- Students will spend structured time each week working on reading, writing, and mathematical skills
- Gaps in learning will be identified and addressed
- Students will be supported in accelerating their learning
View our 4Cs Website!