Due to the school closure, TMS will follow the remote learning schedule for 1/30/2023
We have remote learning today, 1/30/23, due to icy road conditions. To reduce screen time and still allow all classes to meet, we shortened the zoom times, put in 5 minute breaks, and scheduled a 30 minute lunch. Please check your email accounts & Google Classrooms for updates. Thank you.
Please check your student’s StudentVue, or your ParentVue, account for missing work. Just looking in the Google classrooms will not give you a clear picture of missing assignments.
During remote learning families should expect the following communication:
- Teachers will email families with procedures to login to Google classrooms and share the expectations for remote learning
- The main mode for student communication is Gmail
- The main mode for parent/guardian communication is the district email (Outlook)
- Administration will send information about the closure and give an overview of what can be expected
- The district will also be sending emails to families regarding the closure
- Our remote plan will be posted on the TMS district website
- Teachers will be available from 1:30-2:45 for lesson support & conferencing for all students/families. This is a time that any student, or family, will be able to connect with a teacher if they are struggling or need more clarification on lessons.
Student Expectations for remote learning include:
- Being on time to the session
- Be prepared to engage
- Have your lights on in the Zoom room
- Be fully dressed without hats and hoods
- Video should be on so the teacher can see your face
- In the event of disrespect towards the teacher or classmates, students will be removed from the class
Please reach out to me by email or phone, 907-352-7507, if you have any questions. Thank you.