MSBSD Offers Online Payment for Parents through
SchoolPay is a payment service that allows families to pay for items such as (registration fees, athletic fees, event tickets, uniforms, and donations) online at your convenience. With SchoolPay, there is no need for cash, or sending money with students. Pay online from anywhere, at anytime, on any device via Visa, MasterCard, Discover (or electronic check).
SchoolPay is integrated with ParentVUE. Here’s how it works:
- Login to your ParentVUE account and select "Fee" on the left side menu.
- Click on the "Pay Fees" button at the top of the page.
- You will be redirected to the SchoolPay website where you can select your items and pay fees electronically with a credit/debit card or electronic check.
- The first time you select "Pay Fees" from the "Fees" menu in ParentVUE, you will be required to do a one-time authentication.
- Fees will be added at the start of school and throughout the year.
- You are not required to store payment information to make payment, but it does make it convenient if you will be making multiple payments throughout the year.
- SchoolPay is PCI-DSS certified (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards).
Questions? We are happy to help: P: 888.88.MYPAY (69729) | E: email@example.com SchoolPay offers live English and Spanish-speaking operators from 7 am to 7 pm Central Time, Mon-Fri. After hours and weekend support is available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.