Online Registration and Forms
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ACTIVITIES AT Su ValelyParents and students will need to create an account online through Planeths. This website allows you to register your student for all activites and sports offered by Su Valley. Please click on the link below to get started.
NEW To Planet HS Registration:
- Create a parent and student account on www.PlanetHS.com (link accounts)
- Must have a current Physical (upload to Planet HS)- good for 18 months
- Pay Sports Fee (2021 reduced fees are $100 for High school and $50 for Middle School)- MSBSD Website- Schoolcash Online
- NOTE: $500 cap per HS student per year; Middle School is $250 cap per MS student per year
RETURNING To Planet HS:
- Update your parent and student accounts on PlanetHS.com.
- Upload physical (if needed) on PlanetHS
- Pay Sports Fee (2021 reduced fees are $100 for High school and $50 for Middle School Sports)- MSBSD Website- Schoolcash Online
IMPORTANT VIDEOS FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTSClick on the image above to view information on the Tobacco, Alcohol, and Drug (TAD) Policy sponsored by the Alaska School Activities AssociationCONCUSSION IN SPORTS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- When creating a PlanetHS account make sure your student and you have DIFFERENT email addresses and phone numbers
- If your student is under 13 plase click the "my student is under 13" link found under the Link Accounts tab
- Please select all activites and sports your student might be interested in the entire year. This will allow you to only have to access PlanetHS one time, at the beginning of each school year
In 2011-2012, ASAA adopted guidelines for school districts in the management of sports concussions. Click here for related information.Watch Signs of Concussion video on YouTubeWatch Dangers of Ignoring Concussion Second impact on YouTubeFor resources from the CDC on concussion injury visit HEADS UP.
I'm Looking For...