The CHS Passport Acceptance Facility is temporarily closed while we are on Yellow Covid Mitigation Status, we will reopen as soon as we return to Green. Please check this website or call 861-5538 for the most current status for accepting passports. We apologize for any inconvienence this may cause, but are thankful for your support in keeping our schools open.
The CHS Library is an Official Passport Acceptance Facility
We are open to the public.
Save time and avoid lines - have your passport processed at CHS!
Call 861-5538 or email Stephanie.Haase@matsuk12.us to schedule your appointment today.
Most appointments can be scheduled same day: availability Mon-Fri 8AM-2:30PM.
Please note: Due to intermittent Covid school closures, passport services may not be available.
Please call ahead to ensure the building is open.
What do I need at the time of application?
- Completed application packet (form DS-11)
- Original copy of evidence of US citizenship (birth certificate works if born in the US)
- Valid photo ID
- One Passport photo
- Passport application fee for each application (a check is required for payment to the US Department of State)
- If the application is for a minor, both parents must be present with photo ID at the time of application.
What are the fees?
Each application must have a separate check made out to the US Dept. of State for the processing fee.
- Adults (16yo or older/good for 10 years)
- Passport book $110
- Passport card $30
- Minors (under 16yo/good for 5 years)
- Passport book $80
- Passport card $15
- Expedited service
- Add an additional $60
- Execution fee
- Each application also requires a $35 fee to Colony High School which can be paid by cash or check.
Note: Colony High School does not provide passport photos at this time.
For more information or to complete the necessary forms online, check out the US Department of State website.