Degrees and Certifications:
BS (Biology), MA (Teaching) AK Teaching Certificate (Endorsements in Biology & General Science)
Mr. Greg Danner
Important Informatin for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Synergy/ParentVue is the best, most accurate source of grades
- Google Classroom is the best, most complete source of content (assignments, notes, resources)
- Conditions may change on a daily basis; check the district and school sites for the most accurate, current information about school schedules, closures, etc.
- Science classes use labs; lab equipment and dissection tools need to be shared with other students. It is imperative that students thoroughly clean, disinfect and dry all lab equipment after each use. Failure to comply with these rules will result in loss of lab privileges and possibly eliminating labs all together. If throughout the year you have any questions, concerns or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
- Office Hours are from 1:15 to 2:15 on Fridays, while students are continuing their school week at home. These are great times to send emails or call if you have questions or concerns about anything happening in class.
This is my second full year teaching at Career-Tech, but I've been in the Mat-Su since moving here with my family in 2000.
Along the way to working here, I've been a middle and high school teacher, zookeeper, textbook and lab writer, museum director, freelance artist, and held a few other odd jobs, too. I like to keep learning and hope to share this enthusiasm with your student.
This year I am teaching:
Feel free to click on the links above or to the left to view a syllabus or access a Google Classroom.
Please feel free to contact me with questions!