PSAT (9th-11th grade)
MSMCS students can sign up to take an optional grade-level specific PSAT assessment during the 2021-2022 school year at no cost.
11th grade PSAT/NMSQT: 7:45am, Saturday, October 16th on the MSMCS campus. Deadline to sign up: Sept. 10th.
*students unable to test on Oct 16 may contact their boundary high school counseling office no later than Sept 8th to sign up for a Wednesday, Oct 13 test
- PSAT/NMSQT fast facts, Why Your Child Should Take the PSAT/NMSQT, and FAQs
- Free practice on the Khan Academy
- Free PSAT/NMSQT practice tests
10th grade PSAT 10: Friday, Feb 25th, MSMCS campus
9th grade PSAT8/9: Friday, Feb 25th, MSMCS campus MSMCS campus
Students who take a PSAT assessment will have the option to sign up for College Board's Student Search Service-- a free, voluntary service that helps colleges and scholarship programs find and get in touch with students that might be a good match. Learn more!
Test Practice & Preparation
Free SAT Practice from College Board
Free SAT Practice from Khan Academy
Free ACT Practice from ACT.org
Sign up for ACT or SAT tutorials on APEX
Log in to Clever through Student Quick Links.
Click on "APEX" icon.
(If you have trouble logging in using Clever, email Mrs. Gimm (firstname.lastname@example.org) a screenshot including the Request ID. Example below.)
1. On the dashboard screen, click Actions>Add Enrollment. The enrollment dialog box opens.
2. Enter one enrollment code in the Enrollment Code Field.
ACT Code: T6363433
SAT Code: T1916338
3. Click the subit button. The dialog box refreshes.
4. Click the +/- icon to the left of a subject name to see the course.
5. Check the Select box to enroll in that course.
6. Click the Submit button. The dialog box closes and the selected courses can be access from the My Dashboard screen.