MSMCS Admissions Assessments
- The MSMCS requires two assessments: Accuplacer and ALEKS
- A student must meet the minimum requirement on either the Accuplacer or ALEKS to be considered eligible for enrollment.
- The Accuplacer bench mark is 530 and may be taken two times per semester with a proctor on the Mat-Su College Campus. You must pre-register below for the Accuplacer.
- The ALEKS bench mark is 30 and may be taken up to five times, self-proctered, with a three hour tuitorial between each assessment. Instructions are found below. You must take the assessment in the MSCMS profile. Instruction can be found HERE or below.
- Have your UA ID ready. If you do not have it, you will need to request one prior to taking the Accuplacer or ALEKS. To request a UA ID visit: https://matsu.alaska.edu/future-students/msmc.cshtml
REGISTER HERE FOR THE ACCUPLACER ASSESSMENT
Accuplacer testing will be held in-person, on the Mat-Su College Campus, FSM 104 MAP
TEST PREP for Accuplacer:
DOWNLOAD ALEKS INSTRUCTIONS HERE
TEST PREP for ALEKS:
I'm Looking For...