Federal Programs Preschool “Request for Enrollment” period is open for the 2019-2020 school year! Please visit the Federal Programs website on the Preschool page at https://www.matsuk12.us/Page/32218.
The Finger Lake Title 1 Preschool, under the direction of Ms. Gerard (click here for Ms. Gerard's website), has an am session and pm session. The a.m. session runs from 9:15-11:45 and the p.m. session runs from 1:15-3:45.
Federal Programs Preschool Request for Enrollment
- Students participating must be 4 years old by September 1.
- Attached you will find a flyer.
- In order for a child to qualify for the federal preschool program, he/she must live within the boundaries of a Title I school.
- Students that qualify for Migrant, IEA, and Families in Transition are given priority.
- Parents must electronically submit a complete Preschool Request Form, which is located on the Federal Programs website on the Preschool page at https://www.matsuk12.us/Page/32218.
- The window for submitting a request is March 21-June 30, 2019.
- Transportation is not provided.
If you or someone you know is interested, please visit this site and complete the Preschool Request Survey.