Partner with MSBSD!
School/Community partnerships (whether monetary or in-kind) benefit the entire Mat-Su Borough. They provide networking opportunities, leverage business-community capacity, highlight businesses that support the District, and develop mutually supportive relationships.
We support local businesses!
In the 2016-2017 school year, over half of all Purchase Orders district-wide were to Alaskan vendors. Of these, 63% were in the Mat-Su Borough, totaling nearly $19 million!
A partnership with the Mat-Su Borough School District can take many forms. For example...
- Sponsor an elementary school field trip to your business in exchange for recognition in the school's newsletter and website!
- Offer internships or job shadows to high school students in exchange for tickets to sporting events or school spirit items!
- Volunteer to read to students in exchange for a choir performance at a business function!
View a list of current and historical business partnerships HERE.
District-wide partnership opportunities are also available!
Partner with us at the...
- Employee Benefit Fair: Occurring annually every fall, MSBSD employees can receive relevant information about benefits, retirement, and more at this event.
- Tech Expo: MSBSD students present their work in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) at this annual expo, held every spring.
- High School Fair: Held annually in the fall, middle school students and parents attend the High School Fair, where secondary District offerings are presented and students can be informed of the opportunities ahead of them.
Opportunities are added throughout the school year and we welcome your involvement.
Interested in learning more? Contact email@example.com.
A form to help guide the conversation between schools and businesses is available HERE.
In the above map, green indicates where MSBSD did business in FY17; red indicates where MSBSD did the most business in FY17.