Role Protecting Copyrighted Materials
(thanks for the great example to David Baker @ TMS)
Role protecting your online resources is done in site manager where you edit your webpage. This way people need to sign in to Schoolwires to access protected content.
- Create a landing page that shows students, parents and staff, that they need to login to access content that you have listed (they need to see what you are trying to share)
2. In site manager, click actions to the right of the page that you need to protect and select "set viewers"
3. select "assign Group[.show all groups
4. Select "show all groups"
5. select "all registered users"
6. click "Add" and then when they click on the "sign in link" and actually sign in they see all the protected content.