Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Taylor Woolcott
Distant Education Plan
Redington Sr. Jr/Sr High School
Clarissa Taylor Woolcott
The State of Alaska has closed schools until May 1st. We are offering extra credit for course work done the week of March 23rd. We will start distance education starting Monday, March 30th. Information and plans are ever-changing, and I will inform you as the changes occur.
My Contact Information:
- Phone Number: 907-864-5464
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 7:45 - 3:15 Monday-Friday
The preferred way to reach me: email or phone
Weekly Schedule for Zoom:
Tuesday and Thursday
Transmath 3: 10:00-11:00
Transmath 2: 12:30-1:30
Monday and Wednesday
- Transmath Zoom classes are 20 to 30 minutes of instruction/lessons in the math book and 30 to 40 minutes of support and help for Interactive Textbook or Vmathlive.
- Reading/Writing Zoom classes are 10 minutes of instruction/lessons and 50 minutes of reading groups, support, and help for writing and Software.
Middle and High School Schedule
Please expect approximately 2 hours of seat time per day (total). At Redington, we will deliver instruction as follows:
- Monday and Wednesday: English/Language Arts and Social Studies instruction
- Tuesday and Thursday: Math and Science instruction
- Friday: Electives and Tier II Support instruction
How to view what is in your child’s Google Classroom:
Ask your child to pull up their Google classroom to see what I’ve posted in there, including videos of posted Zoom lessons from that week/day.
Live Zoom meetings twice a week. I highly encourage students to log in and follow the link to attend the lessons taught that week and to get support and help for any math or reading/writing questions they may have.
Resources for Parents:
Plan for Students Without Internet/Computer Access:
I will print instructional packets and how to letters/resources for students to learn the materials. We will contact you with information regarding material delivery and returning. Another way submitting work is by taking a photo of the completed work and send it to me via email so I can grade it.
Plan for Communication:
- Any information that pertains to all Redington students will be sent by office staff or administrations via Blackboard (email, text) and posted to our school Facebook page.
- Any information that is pertinent to my classroom/group is sent from me via Synergy (email), posted on Google Classroom, and posted to my classroom website.
- I will email or call parents/guardians/students once per week to check on how things are going.
- You are always welcome to contact me via the information listed at the top.