Redington High School Volleyball 2020
HS Volleyball Tryouts are August 5th-7th
Open Gyms: August 3rd and 4th at Redington from 2:30-4:30pm
Try Outs: August 5th - 7th at Redington from 2:30-4:30pm
Paperwork Requirements Prior to Tryouts:
- Permission to Participate - Athletes must have the MSBSD Permission to Participate form signed and returned to Coach. Paper copies will be available at the Open Gyms or at Tryouts.
- Planet HS - Register for HS Volleyball through Planet HS at www.planeths.com. Help with registration can be found here
- Payment - $200 for the HS Volleyball Season. Pay through School Cash Online or with cash/check at the Redington front office. The fee is due prior to the first game.
- Physical - Athletes must have a current physical on file that will not expire during the season. Upload it to PlanetHS. Physicals are good for 18 months.
- Mandatory Parent Meeting on Wednesday, August 5th at 5pm at Redington both in-person and virtual on Zoom
- Schedule will be dispersed at the Parent Meeting
- Practice Schedules will be dispersed at the Parent Meeting
- "Like" Redington Jr/Sr Volleyball on Facebook for more information.
Coach Liane Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm Looking For...