ESEA & Title I Overview
The Elementary & Secondary Education Act (ESEA) requires states to adopt challenging academic content and standards that apply to all schools and children in the state. ESEA requires states to administer yearly student assessments in math/language arts and report achievements to parents and the community. Title I is a part of ESEA and provides supplementary programs to enrich schools and school district.
RESOURCES & INFORMATION
- Title I Compliance by School
- School Report Cards (Directions: Select "School Level" Report Type; Select "Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District"; Select school of choice and click "Lookup"
Parents' Right to Know
- Parents’ Right to Know – teacher and paraprofessional qualifications
- Parent & Community Resources for Alaska Assessments
- Family Guide to MAP Growth
- MSBSD Assessment Calendar
- District Report Card
- District Parent and Family Engagement Policy for Title I
- Comparability Report
- ESEA Stakeholder Meeting - April 2021
STATE / FEDERAL