Mat-Su Middle College School (MSMCS) is a collaboration between the Mat-Su Borough School District, the University of Alaska, and the Mat-Su College Campus.
MSMCS is a high school for students interested in taking college courses. The MSMCS program is for juniors and seniors and the Alaska Natives in Science & Engineering Program (ANSEP) is open to all high school grades. Full-time enrollment is required for students participating in either program. While in attendance, students may participate in district wide course share, CTE, JROTC, music and foreign language courses at their home high school. Students may also participate in activities and athletics at their home high school.
Highlights of student success include:
- Successfully completing college coursework will result in a student earning a MSBSD high school diploma and credits towards a college degree.
- Mat-Su Middle College School students earn an average of 45 college credits over two years of enrollment.
- Mat-Su Middle College School is a choice school for junior and senior students.
- Students build college readiness skills to achieve success at college-level academics.
- Participate in the early education, aviation and health field programs at MSMCS.
Applications for Fall 2023 Enrollment are now open until August 10, 2023 for incoming Juniors and Seniors.
March 31st is the Priority Application deadline! Apply early to meet this deadline.
2021-2022 School Profile
Find out more by calling 907-761-3495 or you may correspond by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More content coming soon!