Mat-Su Day School Nurse Web Page
My name is Marni Meier and I have been a registered nurse in Alaska since 1992. I have worked in Bethel, AK at the YKDR Hospital and in Anchorage at Medical Park. 2017/18 will be my ninth year with MSBSD as a school nurse. My work is gratifying as I get to help students each and every day.Here are some of the things I do:
Email: Marni.Meier@matsuk12.usPhone: (907) 864-6008Schedule: Monday- Thursday 9:00 am-1:45pmPlease call or stop by with any questions or concerns you may have.
- ~Monitor immunization compliance for all students enrolled through the Mat-Su Day School
- ~Health Screenings on all K,1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th and new to District students
- ~Daily and emergency medication administration
- ~first aid and student support
- ~student education in hygiene, dental health, and growth & development.
- ~Staff training in CPR/first aid
Last Modified on August 30, 2017
I'm Looking For...