Colony High School Cross Country Running2021Head CoachesRhonda Knopp 355-6258 & Norm Rousey 355-2174Assistant CoachesTim LeCount (907) 707-9462John Hill (907) 360-9909
Mandatory Enrollment Requirements by the first day of practice, JULY 28. 2021.
You will need to register through PLANET HS. If you have questions, contact Ms. Link at 861-5514. You may also visit CHS Athletics for detailed information on sport registration and PlanetHS.CHECKLIST:
- Activity Participation Registration and Sports Fee
- Current Physical - click on Sports Physical (good for 18 months)
- Activity Fee -(Athletes that have not paid the fee, will not be allowed to compete in the first meet.)
- MSBSD Waiver COVID Student Permission to Participate (ON Planet HS)
- Driver Form and/or Rider Form
- Bring to Practice: Water bottle, watch, extra clothes & shoes per weather conditions, required Covid form & Driver/Rider form, phone, mask, own hand sanitizer?
The above requirements must be on file in the Colony High School office before attending practices. All registration is to be done online. The activity fee can be paid online or at Colony High School office. The physical must be good through the end of the season.
*NEW for 2021: The below time/date is for XC Runners to check-in with Mrs. Link and Mrs. Johnston. This is to confirm that you have all required forms, signatures, etc. necessary to practice. This is a ONE time check. Once you get your stamp, you will be good for the rest of the season.
July 28th @ 2pm- XC Running Check-in ~ practice starts at 3 pm
Mandatory Parent Meeting:
- Arrive at CHS Commons to check in with Mrs. Johnston or Mrs. Link.
- Receive a stamp indicating you have all required and mandtory signatures, forms, etc. submitted.
- Athletes with NO stamp, must go back to the commons and receive a stamp before participating for the day.
- ALL NEW athletes that show up any day after July 28th, MUST see Mrs. Link or Mrs. Johnston to receive a stamp BEFORE they attend practice with the team.
August 10th @ 6:30 pm in Theater