Colony High School Cross Country Running2021Head CoachesRhonda Knopp 355-6258 & Norm Rousey 355-2174Assistant CoachesCharlie YoderTim LeCountVolunteer Assistant CoachesJocelyn KopsackJohn Hill
Mandatory Enrollment Requirements by the first day of practice, JULY 28. 2021.
You will need to register through ARBITER/PLANET HS. If you have questions, contact Ms. Link at 861-5514. You may also visit CHS Athletics for detailed information on sport registration and PlanetHS.CHECKLIST:
- Activity Participation Registration
- Current Physical - click on Sports Physical (good for 18 months)
- Activity Fee - $200 (Athletes that have not paid the fee, will not be allowed to compete in the first meet.)
- COVID Student Permission to Participate - Available on Planet HS
- MSBSD Waiver (print, both sign and bring to practice)
- Driver Form and/or Rider Form
- Bring to Practice: Water bottle, watch, extra clothes & shoes per weather conditions, required Covid form & Driver/Rider form, phone, mask, own hand sanitizer?
The above requirements must be on file in the Colony High School office before attending practices. All registration is to be done online. The activity fee can be paid online or at Colony High School office. The physical must be good through the end of the season.Mandatory Parent Meeting: