Classroom Phone: 761-1526
1. Arrive on time; Exit on time
2. Water bottles must be on the floor or empty table.
3. No passes FIRST or LAST 10 minutes of class.
· Fill out your planner first
· Quietly hand it or bring it to me.
· One pass per class
· One person out of the room at a time
4. Be respectful of each other at all times.
Study hall is a class that provides you with a valuable opportunity to read, study, and complete assignments at the end of the school day. The following guidelines are in place to ensure a quiet, productive classroom atmosphere and to provide each student with the chance to utilize this period of time without disturbance from others.
Classroom Rules and Expectations:
1. Be seated and ready for class when the bell rings.
2. Bring supplies, assignments, books, etc. EVERY day. If you have no missing assignments and no homework, you need to bring a book to read. You may also work on Read 180, Math 180, ALEKS, or System 44.3. Use time in study hall wisely. Stay busy.4. Be respectful and courteous to one another and the teacher.5. In order to ensure the proper atmosphere for studying and completing work, your grade will be based on your actions during the class period. Each day that you are in attendance, you will receive a grade. Your daily grades will be averaged together for your quarter grade.6. Take responsibility for yourself and your education. Make good choices and use this time to figure out the best way for you to be successful.7. You may check your grades daily. If you need a grade printout, let me know and I will print one for you.
Synergy progress reports will be sent home each Wednesday for parent viewing/discussion.