· Drop 0ff – 9:05 a.m.
· Pick Up – 3:45 p.m.
· Your child will attend school from 9:15 a.m. until 3:45 p.m. It is very important that your student is picked up at 3:45 p.m. Your student’s teacher may have meetings or meet with other students.
· If you drop your child off in the morning, they will remain in the entry area until 9:05, when they will be dismissed to class.
· All classes will be walked to the gym. Your student will be dismissed to you when the teacher acknowledges the student and the person who is picking them up. Please wait under your student's teacher's name in the gym.
· It is in the very best interest of your child for them to be at school consistently and on time. If your child must be absent, please call to inform the school office.
· Children will go outside every day for recess from 12:10-12:35.
· There is indoor recess only when it is too cold or too wet to be outside. Please be sure your child is prepared each day for outdoor play. In the winter, that includes:
o a warm coat
o mittens or gloves
o snow pants
*Please label all of your child’s gear.