4Cs = Community ~ Career ~ College ~ Credit
4Cs at CMS is a daily class (Tuesday through Friday) that will ensure all students are high school ready by the time they complete middle school. Goal - All 8th graders will be Algebra 1 ready (or beyond) by the end of their 8th grade year. Students will be prepared to be successful high school-level writers.
During 4Cs we will provide:
- A consistent adult mentor for every student for all three years
- Weekly goal setting and grade check
- A variety of outcomes geared toward students being equipped to be successful academic scholars.
- 4Cs mentor that will coordinate with teachers, counselors, and families to foster the success and growth of each student
- Students will spend structured time each week working on reading, writing, and mathematical skills
- Gaps in learning outcomes will be identified and addressed
- Students will be supported in accelerating beyond their grade level
View our 4Cs Website!