The CHS Library is an Official Passport Acceptance Facility 


    Passport Books


    We are open to the public.

    Save time and avoid lines - have your passport application accepted at CHS! 


    Email Stephanie.Haase@matsuk12.us to schedule your appointment today. Appointments are required. 

    Availability Mon-Fri 9AM-2:00PM on days school is in session. 

    Passport Services are Closed for the Summer

    Please contact us after August 26th for appointments.

    The application process can take up to 6 weeks (always check US Department of State for the most current processing times) from the day an application is received by passport services. Expedited service (for an additional $60) can take up to 3 weeks. 


    Are you eligible to renew? Check here to find out: DS-82

    If you meet the criteria, you don't have to see an acceptance facility before submitting your application.

    What do I need at the time of the acceptance appointment?

    • Completed application packet (form DS-11)
    • Original copy of evidence of US citizenship (birth certificate works if born in the US)
    • Valid photo ID
    • One Passport photo
    • Passport application fee for each application (a check is required for payment to the US Department of State) 
    • Payment for CHS (check or cash are both accepted)
    • If the application is for a minor, both parents must be present with photo ID at the time of application.

    What are the fees?

    Each application must have a separate check made out to the US Dept. of State for the processing fee.

    • Adults (16yo or older/good for 10 years)
      • Passport book $130 
      • Passport card $30
    • Minors (under 16yo/good for 5 years)
      • Passport book $100
      • Passport card $15
    • Expedited service
      • Add an additional $60
    • Execution fee
      • Each application also requires a $35 fee to Colony High School which can be paid by cash or check.


     Note: Colony High School does not provide passport photos at this time.

    For more information or to complete the necessary forms online, check out the US Department of State website.