Please use this week to get familiar with student links, especially Lexia and Moby Max Math. If you child does not remember their login information email me.
If you are not using technology here is my challange - please do a house inventory. I want to meet you with what you have stress free. Here are things to look for
2. crayons/ color pencils/ markers
3. reading material - for read aloud, sibling reading, reading with parent or independent reading
4. Change to collect from the house
5. Board games, dice, dominoes, playing cards
5. Measuring tools - teasspoons, ruler, cups etc.
6. Playdough, clay etc.
*** Please don't feel pressured to get these items - and send me your own ideas - learning can happen with a stick and I am one creative and experienced teacher.
I will do weekly check ins via phone and daily email checks. My plan is to phone call update on Wednesday.
I am trying to find out how I can best legally serve students as you all have the right to privacy.
Week one is all about thinking and exploring a schedule that works for your family.
I AM HERE TO SUPPORT YOU!!!
CHECK OUT MY KHAN ACADEMY PAGE! IT IS AN AWESOME RESOURCE!