WELCOME PROSPECTIVE 2019-20 NJHS MEMBERS!
There are a few steps toward acceptance in National Junior Honor Society.
- Receive an invitation based on cumulative 3.5 GPA or higher (grades 6-7)
- Complete a Resume and Information Worksheet (due April 30th --deadline extended to May 2nd)
- Application materials are reviewed by NJHS leadership; applicant is accepted or denied
- Letter of acceptance sent along with invitation to NJHS Induction
- Induction Ceremony (May 13th 6 pm. WMS Cafeteria)
If you received an invitation, you are eligible to apply for membership in NJHS. This is the opportunity to you to show your personal strengths so don't be shy! The materials given with your invitation letter were the application packet. You can also access templates of those documents in the NJHS Applicant Resource Center (a Google Classroom). Just navigate to Google Classroom and enter the following join code:
pqx9zg4 -- this link is only available for 2019-20 applicants
If you have questions, you can stop by and see Mrs. Sharp at school, or email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
REMEMBER: APPLICATIONS ARE DUE MAY 2ND!
GOOD LUCK, AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SCHOLASTIC ACHIEVEMENT!!
I'm Looking For...