- Graduation– May 13th – 2pm – Wasilla Bible Church
- Rehearsal– May 13th – 10:00am – Wasilla Bible Church (MANDATORY for graduates)
- We are looking for an MSMCS student or students sing the National Anthem at the graduation ceremony. Please see Mr. Giauque if you are interested.
- Class Speaker- Daniel Ayers
- Guest Speaker John Robertson (invite).
- Due Dates
- Ordering caps/gowns – Was Due 3/22
- – needs to be done ASAP!
- Do not decorate cap.
- Limited amount of gowns available to borrow. Several have already been reserved. Contact Darjon, She will need your height to determine sizing. You will need to provide your own tassel and stole.
- If you are not walking with MSMCS please let us know via remind or email.
- Graduation Slideshows –
- Was Due 3/22
- Picture submission – one formal and 3-4 candid (baby pictures, fun with friends).
- If you do not have a formal picture, email Darjon or Hailey Holland (Remind).
- Yearbook – can be ordered online until March 31st. www.treering.com Use school code: 1014158186652017. Yearbook is also looking for pictures of students at their jobs – email email@example.com
- Scholarships - keep applying! – scholarships are updated continuously Facebook & Remind
- As students are notified that they have been awarded scholarships, they need to let Mrs. Langhoff know.
- Academic Issues – see us ASAP so we can make a plan with the time we have left.
- Apex/ eDynamic – senior completion deadline is April 15th! Don’t procrastinate!
- Final Transcript requests for college applications. MSMCS high school transcripts need to be requested through the MSMCS website.
- UA transcripts are requested through UA online Not the MSMCS website.
- If you are staying in the UA system make your advising appointment.
- If you transfer to another university system and the school does not take all of your credits, you can petition for those classes to be accepted. Mrs. Langhoff can advise how to start this process.
- Apex/ eDynamic – if you are a senior working on an Apex class, see Mr. Giauque, Mr. Robertson, or Mrs. Langhoff ASAP. Don’t procrastinate!
- Graduation Meeting April 24th
I'm Looking For...