Google Read & Write
Google Read & Write allows students to use tools such as text to speech, predictive text, picture dictionary, translator, quick definition, and several other supportive tools. All students who are currently enrolled with the Mat-Su Borough School District have access to this incredible tool!
Video Overview of Google Read & Write
Vidoe of Pracice Reading Feature
Accessing Google Read & Write from Home
2. Student links (notebook icon)
4. Click on Log in to Clever (lefthand icon)
5. Username: Student initials and ID #
6. Password: Student's personal password
7. Click on the purple puzzle piece with rw on it.
Success! You have now opened Google Read & Write.
Visual of Accessing Google Read & Write from Home