MyPlate is a tool to help guide people in building a healthy plate at all meals. It emphasizes consuming fruit, vegetables, grains, protein, and dairy. Additional resources and information about MyPlate is available here:
Resources to address commonly asked questions are provided below:
- What is the District's Meal Charge Policy?
- What should I know about the USDA's Smart Snack Guidelines?
- How do the Smart Snack Guidelines impact our food-related Fundraisers?
- Where can I access MSBSD's lunch menus?
- What is the Alliance for Healthier Generation?
- What's your commitment to making sure my student receives adequate nutrition?
- How do you know if any foods are recalled?
- Tips on Eating Healthy on a Budget Healthy Eating on a Budget
- Civil Rights Training for Alaska Child Nutrition Program Civil Rights Training for CNP
- Point of Service Training Point of Service Training
- Offer vs Serve Training Offer vs Serve Training
Last Modified on August 16, 2023
I'm Looking For...