Home of the Eagles!
Principal, Matthew LaHue
Phone: 907-352-2300 | email: email@example.com
- PLC Mondays - School Begins at 10:15am**
Monday drop off time should not be before 10:00am
- Tuesdays- Fridays - School begins at 9:15am
Tuesday - Friday drop off time should not be before 9:00am
Monday-Friday Curbside-Pickup begins at 3:40pm via School Dismissal Fast Lane
(please pick students up by 4:05pm)
*** Professional Learning Community Mondays (PLC Mondays). All schools in the district implemented "Team Time" on Monday mornings. Students start school an hour later than the rest of the week. Busses run an hour later every Monday morning. Doors will open at 10:00am.
Larson Elementary Guidelines for Success
Eagle, Eagle, Eagle. I am an Eagle!
Larson Eagles are:
- E - ENCOURAGING
- A - AMBITIOUS
- G - GENEROUS
- L - LEARNING
- E - EXCELLING
Every day, in every way. We are Larson Eagles!
Excelling Eagles! What's Happening at Larson:
Fall Picture Day at Larson!
Popcorn Fridays Are Back and They Are Delicious!
Don't forget to bring 75 cents for this delicious treat. Yearly popcorn passes are available through our Family Teacher Association. Call the front office for more information.
Larson News You Can Use Newsletters - Stay Up to Date!
Students of the Month
Students of the Month are chosen by their teachers because they exemplify academic excellence, exhibit exceptional character, and show their Larson Elementary pride! We applaud all our star students!April/MayMrs. Rowell hosted a pizza and ice cream luncheon on Wednesday, May 3rd for our Students of the Month!
- Kindergarten: John G. from Miss Lamont /Marla P. from Mrs. Taylor
- First Grade: Nikolai L.. from Mrs Chandler/ James M. from Mrs. Easter/ Emmalyn R.. from Mrs. Spindler
- Second Grade: Sylvia F. from Mrs. Burdick/ Weston J.. from Mrs. Alexander
- Third Grade: Quinley S. from Mrs. Cronk/ Evelyn B. from Miss Davis/ MacKenzie E. from Mr. Hinds
- Fourth Grade: Madison C. from Mrs. Callaway/ Baron F. from Mrs. Stiner
- Fifth Grade: Gabrielle C. from Mr. Dorsey/ Jett G. from Mrs. LaPalm/ Michael J. from Mrs. Pitney
- Music: A.T. from Miss Grenier
- Physical Education: Henry T. from Mr. Foster
- Library: Willie R. from Mrs. Stegall
Welcome to Kindergarten at Larson!
In an effort to make the transition to Kindergarten a fun and successful experience, the Larson Kindergarten Team "rolls in" students.
Individual appointments will be held, each lasting approximately 45-60 minutes. During the individual meeting, students will get to do a scavenger hunt and explore the school and the playground. Kindergarten teachers contact parents in mid- August 2023 with their child’s roll-in date/time.
A small group orientation is held, lasting two hours. The small group orientation is run as a “mini day” so students become familiar with routines and class expectations. Parents: please plan to drop off and pick up your student during the small group session. Kindergarten teachers will contact parents in mid-August 2023 with their child’s orientation date/time.
Important Kindergarten Links