Larson Elementary....Home of the Eagles!
- Tuesdays- Fridays - School begins at 9:15am
Tuesday - Friday Drop off time should not be before 9:00am
- *PLC Mondays - School Begins at 10:15am
Monday Drop off time should not be before 10:05am
- Monday-Friday Fast Lane Curbside-Pickup Begins at 3:40pm
(please pick students up by 4:05pm)
- Office hours are 8:30am - 5:00pm
* Professional Learning Community Mondays (PLC Mondays) - All schools in the district are implementing "Team Time" on Monday mornings. Students will start school an hour later than the rest of the week. Busses will run an hour later every Monday morning. Doors will open at 10:05am.
Principal, Lisa Kwoka
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 907-352-2300
The Larson Elementary Guidelines for Success:
Eagle, Eagle, Eagle. I am an Eagle!
Larson Eagles are:
- E - ENCOURAGING
- A - AMBITIOUS
- G - GENEROUS
- L - LEARNING
- E - EXCELLING
Every day, in every way. We are Larson Eagles!
Excelling Eagles! What's Happening at Larson:
IMPORTANT BUS UPDATE!:Due to the ongoing bus driver shortage, there will be no buses at Larson on Fridays.FridaysThere will be no Bus #47, #48, #49, and #51(Special Education Buses are Running)We know this is a hardship for families. We are hoping that there is an end in sight and bus service will be restored to all schools in the near future. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The next Popcorn Friday is:
Friday, December 16th
Don't forget to bring 50 cents for this delicious snack! All proceeds benefit our Family Teacher Association (FTA).
Information Regarding Free & Reduced Lunch
- Free breakfast/lunch for students will not be funded during the 2022-23 school year. Families are required to fill out the Free and Reduced Breakfast/Lunch Application to receive this service.
- All families are encouraged to apply for Free & Reduced Breakfast/Lunch at: https://www.schoolcafe.com/MSBSD
ELEMENTARY MEAL PRICES
- $2.25 - Breakfast
- $3.75 - Lunch
- $1.00 - Milk
Students of the Month
Students of the Month are chosen by their teachers because they exemplify academic excellence, exhibit exceptional character, and show their Larson Elementary pride! We applaud all our star students!October/November 2022Mrs. Kwoka hosted a pizza and ice cream luncheon on Wednesday, November16th for our Students of the Month!
Welcome to Kindergarten at Larson!
We are so excited to get to know our new Larson Eagles better!
In an effort to make the transition to Kindergarten a fun and successful experience, the Larson Kindergarten Team will be “rolling in” students.
Individual appointments will be held, each lasting approximately 45-60 minutes. During the individual meeting students will get to do a scavenger hunt and explore the school and the playground. Kindergarten teachers will be contacting parents in mid- August with their child’s roll-in date/time.
A small group orientation will be held, lasting two hours. The small group orientation will be run as a “mini day” so students will become familiar with routines and class expectations. Parents: please plan to drop off and pick up your student during the small group session. Kindergarten teachers will be contacting parents in mid-August with their child’s orientation date/time.
Important Kindergarten Links
Larson Newsletters - Stay Up to Date!
Popcorn Fridays are coming back for the 2022-23 school year! As always, 50 cents gets you a bag of this delicious treat! All proceeds benefit the Larson Family Teacher Association (FTA).
- August 26th
- September 9th and 23rd
- October 7th and 21st
- November 4th and 18th
- December 2nd and 16th
- January 20th
- February 3rd and 17th
- March 3rd and 24th
- April 7th and 21st
- May 5th