• Employee Complaints (Title VII)

    Sex-based harassment or sex discrimination involving employees 



    Employees who experience sexual harassment, sexual violence, or sex discrimination may file a complaint with the MSBSD EEO Office by completing the fillable MSBSD Sex-based Harassment Complaint Form (Employment-Title VII) linked at the bottom of this page. Once completed, the form should be saved and submitted to the EEO Office by mail or as an email attachment to EEO@matsuk12.us.


    Alternatively, employees may file a charge directly with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Office or complaint with the Alaska State Commission for Human Rights.





Last Modified on January 25, 2018