The high school cross country season will begin on July 29, 2020. To be eligible to participate, students need to have the following items completed and or turned in to the Activity Secretary: (1) create an student and a parent account at www.planeths.com, (2) a current physical, (3) pay or have arrangement for paying the activity fee. 9th graders are required to complete a baseline concussion screening, which can be coordinated with our Athletic Director, Mrs. Blydenburgh. The new activity fee is $200 (there is a 50% discount available for families who qualify for free and reduced lunch).
Race Schedule (Meets are only on Saturdays)
- 8/22/2020 @ Redington Jr/Sr High School first practice.
- 8/29/2020 @ Colony High School
- 9/12/2020 @ Palmer High School
- 9/19/2020 @ Wasilla High School (Maureen McCombs Equistrian Trail)
- 9/26/2020 @ Su Valley Jr/Sr High School.
Practices will be at RJS Monday through Fridays unless otherwise posted:
- 8/3 to 8/7 practice from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm unless otherwise posted.
- 8/10 Hiking Reed Lakes at Hatcher Pass. Meet at Redington at 8:45 am. Bring mask, water and a light snack.
- 8/11 practice from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- 8/12 to the end of season practice from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm unless otherwise posted.
- 8/14 practice at Colony High School from 3:00 to 5:00. Make sure to arrange rides to and from CHS.
Please join our facebook page, just search "Redington Jr/Sr High School X-Country Running" and make sure to answer the membership questions before I approve your request to join. Also join our remind. Download the app and use this code "eg4k6" or send a text to 81010 with this message @eg4k6.
Facebook: Redington Jr/Sr High School X-Country Running