In our classroom, we use a district-wide, three-level system for behavior support, which outlines the reinforcements and consequences for student behavior. Students receive support for their social, emotional, behavioral, and academic well-being based on their abilities and needs. Progress is communicated to parents through daily points charts.
Our classroom expectations are as follows:
- Follow directions the first time asked.
- Use kind words.
- Show kind actions.
- Take care of the school and others' property.
- Do your job the right way.
- Complete all of your work on time.
- Give your best effort.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Use your words to keep others safe.
- Keep your body calm and safe.
- Use materials correctly.