Valley Pathways Target Student Demographics
- Students in grades 9-12 who want to earn more than seven credits a year with the end goal of graduation.
- Students that have become credit deficient and are not experiencing adequate support for success at their current school.
- Students preferring a smaller school with smaller class sizes.
- Students able to succeed without intensive or self-contained services.
- Students better served with support from school-based therapeutic counseling.
Last Modified on May 24, 2017
I'm Looking For...