MATH 180 C2
Period 4 (Group A & B)
Welcome to Mr. Campbell's Math 180 course 2 homepage. Here you will find information about the course and the weekly lesson plans. Click on the link below to read the syllabus and sign the classroom expectations form. You can choose to sign and email it directly to me, or print, sign, and send it in with your child. If you would prefer me sending a paper copy to you please let me know.
Check back weekly for lesson plans.
We are in Block 3, Topic 2 & 3, and will be focusing on the concept of "Applications of Ratio Understanding and Percent as a Number".
- Lesson 1: Solve Problems Using Rates and Ratios.
- Lesson 2: Use Ratios to Compare Parts.
- Lesson 3: Use Ratios to Compare Parts to the Whole.
- Lesson 4: Evaluate Equivalent Ratios.
- Lesson 5: Reason with Equivalent Ratios.
- Determine Profits with Equivalent Ratios
- Express Parts Per Hundred
- Express a Fraction as a Percent
- Rename a Fraction as a Percent
- Express Ratios in Different Forms
Homework is to complete at least 25 minutes per day on the software.