Executive-Board ResponsibilitiesThe executive board is in charge of most of the major activities around the school including:
- Pep assemblies (Homecoming, Winter sports, Spring sports)
- Spirit weeks (Fall homecoming, Red ribbon week, Spring homecoming, etc.)
- Wacko week and assembly (after state testing)
- School dances (Homecoming, Halloween, Winter, Spring)
- Community service projects (Thanksgiving food drive, Christmas toy drive)
- Fundraisers (Valentines Crush fundraisers, Spirit cart, etc.)
- Executive Board President: Represents the student body as a whole; stays in close communication with the adviser and the other the other executive board officers on important issues; announces the date and time of all meetings; prepares the agenda with the secretary and adviser, calls all meetings to order and follow the assigned agenda.
- Executive Board Vice President: Stays in close communication with other executive board officers on important issues; works closely with the president and must be prepared to assume the duties of the president in the event of their absence; makes student council announcements
- Executive Board Secretary: works closely with the president and adviser on the agenda for all meetings; takes attendance at all meetings; records notes at all meetings; reads minutes to inform student government of what has been discussed and reminds members of all issues that haven't been discussed; writes correspondence for all projects, fundraisers, dances,etc.
- Executive Board Treasurer: Keeps track of all money going to and from the students government account; plans fundraisers and who will be in charge of money-taking at them; is able to answer any questions at any given time about money in the student government account.
- Executive Board Communications Director: Keeps the student body informed of all activities student government plans including making posters,fliers,etc.; reads daily announcements; hosts and sets up any student government video announcements.
- Executive Board Activities Director: Plans all dances including coordinating with student D.J.'s ans administration to finalize playlists for dances; finds teachers and parents to chaperone dances; organizes decorations committee, and refreshments for dances, is in charge MCing all school assemblies that student government plans.
I'm Looking For...