It is our district’s expectation for all mandated assessments, including MAP and aimswebPlus, that students are given one opportunity to take the assessment. We realize that each assessment is just a snapshot of the student's abilities from one test event. That is one reason why it is so important to triangulate when making instructional decisions based on data.
Parents have the right to make educational decisions for their child, including whether to participate in district and statewide testing.
- Alaska Department of Education and Early Development (DEED)
- Alaska's Required Assessments
- Alaska Developmental Profile
- Alaska System of Academic Readiness (AK STAR)
- Alternate Assessment-Dynamic Learning Maps
- Assessment Calendar
- English Language Proficiency Assessment
- National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)
- NWEA Measures of Academic Progress (MAP)