InternshipThis level of internship is designed for any person looking to gain hands-on experience.This internship fills a classified temporary help position of the IT Intern Classification that:
- Is paid according to the IT Intern Classification Wage Schedule;
- At max 20 hours per week, $13.66/Hour;
- Provides NO benefits;
- Provides mileage reimbursement;
- Provides on-the-job training and knowledge sharing;
- Provides industry standard equipment, hardware, and software to be used for the job;
Admission RequirementsProspective candidates are required to apply for the program and must meet the following criteria and/or provide:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or a legal resident and eligible to work in this country as determined by the U.S. Immigration Laws;
- A valid Alaska Drivers License and able to provide transportation;
- A clearly written statement of qualifications for pursuing this program. This statement should explain the applicant’s career and academic goals;
- Two letters of recommendation indicating the applicant’s abilities and potential for completing the program successfully.
- All application materials must be received before the expiration of the posting;
- Must pass a background check as a condition of employment.
How to ApplyTo apply for an internship position, a candidate must complete the MSBSD Intern Application, Statement of Purpose, and include two letters of recommendation.
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
I'm Looking For...