Protocol for Purchasing ALEKS Licenses
ALEKS License Purchasing
- The school principal or administrative secretary sends an email to Intervention Ed Tech requesting the number of licenses the school wishes to purchase and the account code that the funds will be withdrawn from.
- The finds to pay for the licenses will be withdrawn at the end of the quarter that it was purchased in.
- Licenses will be transferred to a school to be given out by the school ALEKS administrator.
Adding School AdministratorsSchool Administrators
- School administrators are determined by the principal or administration of each school. An email needs to be sent to the Ed Tech by the school principal or administrator granting permission for that change to occur. School ALEKS administrators also have the ability to add school administrators from their account.
- School administrators are responsible for adding new teachers in their schools.
School Administrators: How to Add Teachers to ALEKS
2. Fill in starred information and check boxes of grade levels that will be taught. Use the instructions Network login.Assign a password. The instructor can change it later.3. Click Save4. Instructors will set up their classes.
- Under Institution Administration - Click on New Instructor
Last Modified on April 30, 2020
I'm Looking For...