PublicationsEach year, the Public Information Office publishes a variety of District and school-related publications. Some are archived through the years for your future reference.
- 2015-2016 MSBSD Report to the Mat-Su Community
- 2016-2017 MSBSD Fast Facts
- MSBSD School Board President's Spectrum Piece "MSBSD Cuts Inevitable"
- Social Media--More Than A Conversation
- MSBSD Superintendent's Message for Principals MSBSD Superintendent's Message for Principals
- News, features, and more information is disseminated by the Public Information Office according to the Top 20 Content Priorities.
- Click here to download and read or print the 2015-2016 Top 20 Content Areas Coverage.
- MSBSD 2014-2015 Brochure, "We Are MSBSD! A Directory of Mat-Su Schools."
- NEW! Opening in the fall of 2015, Joe Redington, Sr. Jr/Sr High School. This link is to a brochure. For more information about the school, you may call the MSBSD Office of Instruction at 746-9212, or the Public Information Officer at 746-9251.
- The MSBSD contracted with Alaska Research and Evaluation Services for our second Post-School Outcomes Survey Study. You may read or download the survey. MSBSD 2013 Post-School Outcomes Survey to download the 2013 Survey.
- For District personnel and school sites, a helpful guide--Working with the Media is available.Click here for the guide.
From neighborhood schools to special mission schools; and from small school environments to charter schools, the MSBSD offers maximum choice for our families, including a newly retooled home school resource school.Click here to read or download and print the MSBSD Annual Report 2012-2013, published by the MSBDS Public Information Office.For more about any of the MSBSD programs, initiatives, or our schools, you may call the Public Information Office at 907-746-9251. Catherine Esary is the MSBSD Public Information Officer.
Serving as a way marker, the Year in Review of last school year, Annual Report 2011-2012 demonstrates that the MSBSD is moving students forward--in abilities to capture knowledge, employ critical thought processes to day-to-day challenges, and meet an ever-changing world with confidence. Our goal? "Our aim," said MSBSD Superintendent, Dr. Deena Paramo, "is that every student is prepared for college, military service, career or technical training, and that they possess the desired life-building skills to be successful."Read more from Dr. Paramo and about the programs and fiscal return-on-investment in the MSBSD 2011-2012 Annual Report, or download the Annual Report and print. Please share the good news from the MSBSD with your colleagues and in our community.If you would like more information about any of the programs or more details from the Annual Report topics, pleased contact the MSBSD Public Information Office, Catherine Esary, Public Information Officer, at 746-9251, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Thank you for your involvement, engagement, and support in your Matanuska-Susitna Borough Schools.
Last Modified on June 26, 2017