Flyers and Community InformationThe MSBSD enjoys many partnerships with community parent groups, service clubs, social service agencies, and many other community organizations. Community event and flyer information is shared in a variety of ways with students, including posting on school bulletin boards, in school newsletters, and through this website location. Here, parents and other community stakeholders may download, read, or print informational flyers distributed for sharing to all schools each week. Have a flyer to share?
Send flyers to Jillian Morrissey in the Public Information Office for review and approval for dissemination to schools. Keep in mind:
- If approved for sharing and organizations desire individual copies be available to students, copies may be delivered to each school site in bundles of 25 each.
- Flyers should carry this disclaimer: "The distribution of this material is provided as a community service and the District does not sponsor this event and assumes no responsibility for it. In consideration of the privilege to distribute materials, the entity requesting distribution agrees to indemnify and hold the Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District harmless from any cause."
- Flyers must provide a contact and contact information (i.e., a name/number/email, etc.)--the District and schools cannot distribute or collect community or agency registrations and other related materials.
- To submit a flyer, send in PDF form to email@example.com
- If you need more information, you may call the PIO at 746-9251.
Last Modified on May 17, 2019
I'm Looking For...