Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District
- The Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District is located approximately 35 miles north of Anchorage in the Matanuska-Susitna Borough in an area commonly known as the Mat-Su Valley.
- The district spans approximately 25,000 square miles (about the size of Scotland).
- The Mat-Su Borough is home to 110,000+ residents and is the fastest growing area in Alaska.
- Visit these Mat-Su community links:
- State of Alaska
- Matanuska-Susitna Borough Government
- City of Palmer
- City of Wasilla
- City of Houston
- Mat-Su Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Palmer Chamber of Commerce
- Wasilla Chamber of Commerce
- Alaska State Fair
- Youth 360 : Summer and afterschool programming at Houston Jr/Sr High School and Wasilla Middle School
- Connect Mat-Su: Immediate access to information, referrals, and direct assistance needed for Mat-Su residents to thrive physically, mentally, and emotionally
- LINKS : Community and family resources for children with special needs and support services
- Saroma, Japan
- Mat-Su 2024 Arctic Winter Games
Last Modified on June 27, 2023
I'm Looking For...