4th Quarter AK History Students 2020 -> Use Google Classroom instead of this page for your assignments.How to get to/join a class in Google Classroom/Student GMail
You can access Google Classroom from a computer/laptop, Chrome Book, gaming console, or the cell phone app.
You have 2 ways to join a class:
- Join a class with a class code—see below
- Accept an invitation from your teacher—If your teacher sends you an invitation, you’ll see Join on the class card on your Classroom homepage.
I will be sending an invitation to join the class, but just in case, here are the directions for joining a class using the code:
- Go to the MSBSD student links webpage: https://www.matsuk12.us/students/quicklinks
- Scroll down and click on Google MSBSD link towards the bottom of the left colum
- Login using your school network login information
- Once in Google Drive click on the waffle icon in the top right corner of the screen, then click on the Google Classroom icon.
- Once in Google Classroom, click the + sign in the upper right corner of the screen, then choose “Join class” from the drop-down menu
- Type in the code for your class(es) from the list below:
Alaska History ..................... 443rc43
Helpful Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Iowi-gmbys