Advanced Placement (AP) at CHSColony High School offers 14 AP courses for students seeking to challenge themselves and have the potential of earning college credit while in high school.
Course Name Course Links AP Exam Date Career and Technical: AP Computer Science Principles (CS50) Thursday, May 11, 2018 PM English: AP English Literature & Composition Wednesday, May 9, 2018 AM Fine Arts: AP Music TheoryThere is NO Summer assignment for this course Monday, May 14, 2018 AM AP Studio Art Course Information no later than Friday, May 11, 2018 Math: AP Calculus AB Tuesday, May 15, 2018 AM AP Calculus BCThere is NO Summer assignment for this course Tuesday, May 15, 2018 AM AP Statistics Thursday, May 17, 2018 PM Science: AP Environmental Science Thursday, May 10, 2018 PM AP Physics C How to log onto google classroom for the summer assignment Monday, May 14, 2018 PM Social Studies: AP European History Friday, May 18, 2018 PM AP Psychology Monday, May 7, 2018 PM AP U.S. Government & Politics Thursday, May 10, 2018 AM AP U.S. History Friday, May 11, 2018 AM AP World HistoryThere is NO Summer assignment for this course Thursday, May 17, 2018 AM
Step 1: Paying for the exam:
· Option A: Go to the district home page https://www.matsuk12.us//Domain/1
· Select the PARENTS icon at the top right of the page
· Choose the ONLINE PAYMENTS link
· Next click on the orange sneakers icon next to the link PAY FOR SCHOOL FEES ONLINE.
· Log into your account. If you do not have an account create one now and log in.
· Next select VIEW ITEMS FOR STUDENTS and then select the AP Exam you want to pay for.
· The online payment window is from TBA.
· Option B: If you are unable to pay online please bring a check/cash made out to CHS to the front office.
PRINT A COPY OF YOUR RECEIPT AND BRING IT TO THE COUNSELING SECRETARY.
Reminder: PAYING ONLINE DOES NOT SIGN YOU UP FOR THE EXAM
· Bring a copy of your payment receipt to the Counseling Secretary.
· Students will sign up on the appropriate roster(s) for their corresponding test(s) after receipt has been verified.
· You are now signed up and ready to take the AP Exam on the scheduled date. GOOD LUCK!!!
SIGN-UP IN THE COUNSELING OFFICE WITH THE COUNSELING SECRETARY BY DATE TBA TO AVOID A LATE FEE.